Don't Tax My Credit Union Resources
Tax reform is happening in Washington, and one thing is certain: When it comes to tax exemptions, nothing is guaranteed. Don't Tax My Credit Union is a national campaign that calls on credit unions and their 96 million members to fight for the credit union federal tax exemption.
By contacting our federal representatives and spreading the word, we're doing our part to ensure that Congress: 1) doesn't raise taxes on 96 million credit union members nationwide and 2) preserves financial choice for American consumers.
Spread the word using the following resources:
Social Media Resources:
- CUNA Advocacy on Facebook
- @CUNAadvocacy on Twitter
- Campaign hashtag for Twitter/Facebook: #DontTaxMyCU; include @CUANYtweets and @CUNAadvocacy in tweets.
- Facebook cover image
CUNA's Tax Status Advocacy Toolkit (member log-in required), including:
- A complete Credit Union Activation Plan with checklists, templates, instructions and FAQ
- Sample communications (emails, newsletter articles, etc.)
- Graphics and multimedia ads
- Best practices
- Recorded informational webinar
- Tax status data/stats
- Legislative resources
How is your credit union spreading the word? Email email@example.com and let us know!