2013 Marketing Conference
Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs
25 Lake Ave.
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Don't miss this interactive, entertaining conference exclusively for marketers!
- Hear from national speaker Sean McDonald and numerous presenters.
- Learn to build a successful cross-selling culture.
- Discover marketing strategies that "sizzle."
- Explore Filene's latest social media and digital resources.
- Tap into valuable youth financial literacy tools.
- Take your debit/credit card marketing to the next level.
- Prepare your members for EMV card technology.
Registrations due Oct. 30!
Educational Investment: $399
- Online Registration
- Printable Registration & Payment Information
- Lodging - Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs, (518) 584-2100, $149/night
Featured Speaker: Sean McDonald
President, Your Full Potential, LLC
Founder, Credit Union Business Development Academy
Sean McDonald is a frequent speaker at national credit union conferences and provides training and strategic planning services to numerous credit unions, associations/leagues and CUNA. He is also the chair of CUNA's Marketing & Business Development Council executive committee.
Sean's work and insights have been published in a variety of newspapers, trade magazines and industry publications, including Credit Union Times and Credit Union Journal. His first book, "Stop Complaining! Start Growing! Lessons on Growing Your Business & Career," focuses on professional and personal growth tactics.
During the Marketing Conference, Sean will deliver presentations on effective, integrated cross-selling and marketing strategies that "sizzle."
Conference attendees will also hear from several other speakers, including:
- Tansley Stearns, FileneResearch Institute
- Elise Glassett, National Youth Involvement Board/Sidney FCU
- Christina Duncan, Covera
- Carol Ann Pacco-Long, Covera
- Walter Wittemann, Covera
- Christopher Pajak, Credit Union Association of New York
- Allison Barna, New York Credit Union Foundation
- Mike Carter, Credit Union Association of New York