Credit Union Association of New York Employment Opportunities:
There are no open positions at this time
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits and Compensation Package
The Credit Union Association of New York offers an excellent benefits and compensation package. In addition to competitive salary, we're proud to offer you:
- A pension plan, fully funded by the Association;
- 401(k) retirement thrift plan with 8 investment options for you to choose from;
- Generous paid time off accruement, plus paid holidays Flexible health benefits program fully paid for Association employees including medical, dental and vision coverage that starts the first day of employment;
- A Flexible Spending Account to pay for medical and dependent care with pre-tax dollars;
- Continuing education reimbursement;
- Flexible work hours to meet your personal and professional needs;
- Business Casual dress policy;
- A Team Environment Committed to Serving and Supporting Member Credit Unions;
- The Credit Union Association of New York and its Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers; and
- Winner of Best Places to Work 2013 by Albany Business Review.
The Credit Union Association of New York and its Affiliates provide equal employment opportunities (EOE) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or status as a Vietnam veteran or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable laws.