NEFE High School Summer Training Program for Instructors - Rochester
Location: The Summit FCU, 100 Marina Dr. Rochester, NY
Registration Fee: Complimentary
Registration Deadline: July 15, 2013
NEFE’s High School Financial Planning Program (HSFPP) has improved the financial literacy of millions of students across the country for nearly 30 years. This workshop will prepare you to teach the award-winning, noncommercial curriculum that aligns with state and national standards and provides easy-to-use lesson plans, as well as free instructor manuals and workbooks for every student.
In just one day, you will:
- Be introduced to all program materials.
- Explore the HSFPP lessons.
- Gain confidence in teaching the program.
- Learn how to add value to student learning.
- Find out how to get your free classroom materials.
Who should attend:
- Teachers responsible for personal finance instruction
- Volunteers who co-teach the HSFPP
- Parents or instructors of homeschoolers
- Mentors/youth leaders involved in facilitating personal finance workshops for youth
- Those responsible for introducing teachers to the HSFPP