Credit Unions for Kids
- Credit Unions have partnered with Children's Miracle Network since 1996, when the Credit Unions for Kids program was introduced nationwide.
- Since 1996, the Credit Unions for Kids program has raised more than $100 million for children's hospitals.
- Supporting Credit Unions for Kids is a part of what credit unions are all about and who they are: people helping people.
- Credit Unions for Kids is the credit union industry's charity of choice.
- Credit Unions for Kids is a nonprofit collaboration of credit unions, chapters, leagues/associations, and business partners from around the country.
- Credit Unions for Kids has a annual Miracle Jeans Day in September each year.
- Funds raised through credit unions are eligible to be matched (doubled) through CO-OP's Miracle Match program.
- If all the credit union members in the U.S. donated a single dollar to CMN once a year, credit unions would raise over $90 million.
Click here to learn more about the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
To subscribe to the Credit Unions for Kids newsletter, enter your email address at the bottom of the Credit Unions for Kids website under "newsletter signup."
Watch this video as a reminder of the impact your support of the Children's Miracle Network has in helping kids across the country!
Kristy Nole of First Source FCU tells her story of how a Children's Miracle Network Hospital helped her family upon the birth of her daughter.