CMNH Fundraising Opportunities
Statewide Valentine’s Day Fundraiser!
Brighten a child’s heart this February with our second annual statewide fundraiser! Hundreds of New York children are being treated at Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, and we want to send a little love their way.
This year, your credit union can support this fundraiser two ways:
- Host a staff dress-down day February 14 to benefit the Children’s Miracle Network Hospital that serves your area. Staff who make a recommended minimum donation of $5 each can dress down on Valentine’s Day to show their support.
- New this year: “Sell” donation icons in your branches! Take your fundraising to the next level by printing and “selling” our new, exclusive donation icons to your members and staff. After making a donation of at least $1, supporters can sign an icon for display in your branches through February 28.
Exciting news! This fundraiser will make double the difference for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, thanks to CO-OP Financial Services’ Miracle Match program. All funds donated will be matched by CO-OP Financial Services and sent to your credit union’s nearest Children’s Miracle Network Hospital.
- Complete and submit a fundraiser enrollment form. Only one form is required per credit union.
- Invite your staff to dress down February 14 for a minimum donation of $5 to benefit the Children’s Miracle Network Hospital that serves your area. Feel free to download and share our informational staff flyer.
- If your credit union is selling icons, download and print enough copies of the donation graphic (see below) to make available in your branches.
- A branch flyer promoting the fundraiser is also available to display in your branches.
- Collect donations through February 28.
- Once you have collected all funds, complete and submit a donation reporting form to help us track the success of this fundraiser. Note: Before submitting the form, please print a copy to include with your donation check.
- By March 7, mail the copy of the reporting form and your donation check (payable to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals) to: Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, Attn: Accounting, 205 West 700 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84101.
Your donation will be recorded at the national level by Credit Unions for Kids and then sent to the Children’s Miracle Network Hospital that serves your area.
Thank you for supporting this fundraiser! If you have any questions, please contact Tracy Conner, VP of member relations, at email@example.com or (800) 342-9835, ext. 8107.