Each year, our Recognition Awards program honors credit unions and individuals for their exceptional contributions to the credit union movement and the members they serve. Mark your calendar because nominations for all 2014 awards are due February 28!
New this year: We will be celebrating our 2014 Credit Union Recognition Award winners at our State Governmental Affairs Conference in Albany (April 28-30). These awards include: the Louise Herring Philosophy in Action Member Service Award, the Dora Maxwell Social Responsibility Community Service Award and the Desjardins Financial Education Awards.
Individual Recognition Award winners will be honored at our 2014 Annual Meeting & Convention in Saratoga. These awards include: Outstanding Young Professional, Outstanding Professional, Outstanding Volunteer and the New York Credit Union Hall of Fame.
Note: Credit Union Recognition Award winners will also be acknowledged at Convention.
To learn more and nominate a deserving credit union or individual, please select the appropriate link from the menu on the left.
Important dates for 2014:
- February 28: Credit Union and Individual Recognition Award entries due
- Late-March: Credit Union Recognition Award winners notified
- April 29: Credit Union Recognition Award winners honored at State GAC
- Mid-April: Individual Recognition Award winners notified
- June 21: Individual Recognition Award winners honored at Convention (Credit Union Recognition Award winners also acknowledged)
If you have questions, please contact Tracy Conner, VP of member relations, at (800) 342-9835, ext. 8107 or email@example.com.