Exhibitors - Convention 2014
Connect with hundreds of credit union leaders: Become an exhibitor today!
Convention is the place to connect with hundreds of New York credit union leaders and build awareness about your unique offerings. With five hours of exclusive, dedicated EXPO time—plus receptions, education sessions, networking events and much more—it’s one of the best investments you’ll make all year! To claim your space, simply complete the following steps.
1. Choose your level of participation. (Click the links below to jump to a specific opportunity. For example, click the “Exhibit in our EXPO” link below to reserve your booth, then come back to sign up to advertise, donate, sponsor and golf.)
2. Submit the required forms and materials by the indicated deadlines.
3. Make hotel reservations by May 7.
4. Explore this website, including the Exhibitor Agenda, for more information about Convention.
Exhibit in our EXPO
Available for $2,000, our exhibit booths include:
- 8' deep x 10' wide exhibit space
- 8' high draped back wall and 3’ high draped side walls
- One 6' skirted table, two chairs and one wastebasket
- Registration for two company representatives (additional representatives are $200 each), which includes admission to Convention events
- Convention Program Book listing with company name, business description, contact name, phone numbers and web address
All exhibitors will receive a complete drayage packet from our decorator, Total Events.
Become an official Convention Sponsor.
With our event-wide sponsorship packages, your organization can enjoy high visibility and valuable brand presence throughout Convention.
Premier Sponsor: $4,000.
Contributing Sponsor: $3,000.
Added Exposure: $3,000
Premier Sponsorship: $4,000
- Your organization will be listed as a Premier Sponsor on all general signage and printed materials, during all general sessions and on general session screen presentation backgrounds.
- Your representative(s) will have the opportunity to present a 60-minute educational break-out session between 2:30 and 4:00 p.m. on Friday afternoon, June 20 or between 12:45 and 4:15 on Saturday afternoon, June 21 (times determined on a first-come, first-served basis).
- Your organization will receive a double booth (8' x 20') in a premier EXPO location and will be provided with full registration for four organization representatives.
- Your organization will receive one full-page ad in the Convention Program Book.
- Your organization’s promotional materials will be placed in attendee registration bags.
- Your organization will receive booth signage and badge ribbons identifying you as a Premier Sponsor.
- Your organization will receive recognition on the Convention website home page as a Premier Sponsor of the 2014 Annual Meeting & Convention.
Contributing Sponsorship: $3,000
- Your organization will be listed as a Contributing Sponsor on all signage and printed materials, at all events, during all general sessions and on general session screen presentation backgrounds.
- Your organization will receive a booth (8' x 10') in a preferred EXPO location and will be provided with full registration for two organization representatives.
- Your organization will receive one half-page ad in the Convention Program Book.
- Your organization will receive booth signage and badge ribbons identifying you as a Contributing Sponsor.
- Your organization will receive recognition on the Convention website home page as a Contributing Sponsor of the 2014 Annual Meeting & Convention.
Want your organization to be seen in every room and at every corner of Convention? It’s easy: Put your name on our conference bags or lanyards! We’re pleased to offer the following supplementary sponsorship opportunities, which may be purchased in addition to an EXPO booth or event-wide sponsorship. Your organization will be highlighted as the provider of the following items used throughout Convention:
- Convention bags: $3,000
Your organization’s logo will be exclusively featured on the Convention bags distributed to all attendees. (The Convention logo will also be featured.)
- Name badges and lanyards: $3,000
Your organization’s logo will be exclusively featured on the Convention name badges and lanyards, which are worn by all attendees and are required for admittance into all events. (The Convention logo will also be featured.)
Advertise in the Convention Program Book
The Convention Program Book is the indispensable reference guide used by every Convention attendee to navigate events and activities. By advertising in the Program Book, your organization will reach credit union professionals from across the state. Advertisements are available in the following sizes and can be printed in color or black and white.
- Full-page: $350
- Half-page: $250
- Quarter-page: $175
By March 28, 2014, all Convention Program Book advertisers should submit the Convention Program Book Advertising Form and their correctly sized ad in either a high-resolution PDF file by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail on a CD containing QuarkXPress, Photoshop or Illustrator files, with all fonts and graphics included, to Credit Union Association of New York, Attn: Deborah Testa, 1021 Watervliet-Shaker Road, Albany, NY 12205.
Full-page (no bleeds): 4¾" W x 8" H
Half-page horizontal: 4¾" W x 3¾" H
Half-page vertical: 2¼" W x 8" H
Quarter-page horizontal: 4¾" W x 1¾" H
Quarter-page vertical : 2¼" W x 3¾" H
Required Forms & Materials
All Convention exhibitors and sponsors should submit the following forms and materials by the indicated deadlines.
By April 11:
- Submit Exhibitor Agreement Form.
- Submit Exhibitor & Sponsor Registration Form and payment. (Forms will have detailed instructions.)
- E-mail a Word document with your organization’s full name, address, web address, telephone number(s), contact name(s) and a 30-word company description for the Convention Program Book to email@example.com.
- Sponsors only should e-mail a high-resolution organization logo, minimum 300 dpi (preferred file format: Illustrator CS2 .eps.), to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail the file on CD to Credit Union Association of New York, Attn: 2013 Annual Meeting & Convention, 1021 Watervliet-Shaker Road, Albany, NY 12205.
By June 2:
- All Premier Sponsors should mail 600 pieces of promotional collateral to the Association at the address listed above for inclusion in Convention registration bags.
Have questions? Contact Barbara Lennox, Director of Member Services at Barbara.email@example.com or (800) 342-9835, ext. 8108 or a member of the Association’s member services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 342-9835, ext. 8546.
Top of page