CUPAC Silent Auction - Convention 2014
Participate in the CUPAC Silent Auction
Saturday, June 21
The Saratoga Hilton at City Center
Investment: $50 or more
Every year, hundreds of Convention attendees gather at the Silent Auction tables to bid on great items and help raise money for CUPAC, the state political action committee for credit unions. Coveted items, cocktails and friendly competition make this event a highlight each year…and 2014 will be no exception.
Make sure your organization is represented at this popular event by sponsoring an item! (All Convention exhibitors and sponsors are asked to donate an item valued at $50 or more for the CUPAC Silent Auction.)
What to Donate
- Electronic equipment
- Gift baskets
- Handbags and accessories
- Hotel or travel packages
- Sporting equipment
- Theatre and arts tickets
- Sporting event tickets
- By May 1, complete and submit the CUPAC Auction Donor Form by email using the instructions provided. Be sure to indicate where noted if you prefer to donate cash and have the Association purchase an item on your behalf.
- Mail or deliver your auction item using one of the following options:
- Mail your item to the Credit Union Association of New York, Attn: CUPAC, 1021 Watervliet-Shaker Road, Albany, NY 12205. Important: Mailed items must be received by May 12.
- Hand-deliver your auction item to the Convention registration area by noon on Thursday, June 19.
- If you prefer to send a monetary contribution, auction coordinator Michelle Haag will contact you to arrange for appropriate funds transfer.
Questions? Please contact Michelle Haag, Association support specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 342-9835, ext. 8207.
CUPAC is the state’s credit union political action committee. Individual contributions to CUPAC are used to support credit union-friendly candidates who are running for state office. Contributions to CUPAC are not tax-deductible. Contributions are strictly voluntary, and you have the right to refuse to contribute without reprisal. Rules for state political fundraising require us to record the name and address of anyone who donates more than $99.
Top of page