Capital Chapter Lunch
Location: Crossgates Restaurant
Webinar: Frontline Certificate Program (IV)
Details: Frontline Compliance Certificate Program - Session IV
Reg B/Fair Credit Reporting Act
- How to handle member applications
- Why information is reported to consumer reporting agencies
- How the FACT (Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions) Act has changed the FCRA
Convention '08 Credit Unions: Harness the Power
Details: Convention information:
Location: Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel
Catskill-Hudson Chapter Dinner Meeting
Location: Torches on the Hudson
Webinar: Frontline Certificate Program (III)
Details: Frontline Compliance Certificate Program - Session III
- Why are there required disclosures under Reg Z?
- What disclosures must be given for a consumer loan/mortgage/credit card?
- What must be disclosed?
- Brochure: http://www.nyscul.org/images/calendar/FrontLineCompFall08.pdf
Page Not Found
The page you requested cannot be found.
You do not have the correct permissions to view this page.
a test for revision control - another
Revision Moderation Test Page
This page has been returned to more sensible content.
Credit Union Association Wins APEX Awards
August 5, 2008 - Credit Union Association Wins APEX Awards