Webinar: Countdown to the New CTR Report: Are You Ready for the March 31, 2013 Deadline?
Completing a quality CTR report is more than simply filling in the data; it's understanding what makes CTRs a fundamental component of your credit union's BSA/AML policy. Do you know what has changed (and what hasn't) with the new CTR report? When you open accounts, are you ready to collect the member data that will facilitate accurate report completion? Attend this information-filled webinar and get prepared for the March 31 deadline!
About This Session:
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- What information is "critical" on the new CTR
- Questions examiners may ask about the completeness and accuracy of "non-critical" fields
- Features of the new CTR report that facilitate easier completion
- Key differences between new terminologies
- Which data-field entries have changed, making some previously-entered data incorrect
- The correlation between collecting CIP data and completing the new CTR
Who Should Participate:
Employees who handle CTR transactions, including new accounts/MSRs, tellers and loan personnel.
About the Presenter:
Mary White, WTC Performance Group
As the founder of WTC Performance Group, Mary White works with financial institutions, trade associations and other non-financial industries on topics as diverse as BSA/AML compliance, frontline operations and enhancing the performance of senior-leadership teams. She uses her extensive business and financial background to help organizations develop processes and training to reduce or eliminate the gap between current performance and desired performance.