Webinar: Facebook 101 Getting Started: Policies, Risk Assessment & Next Steps
Your credit union has finally made the decision to jump into the world of social networking and wants to start using Facebook. What steps are needed to get started quickly while also ensuring that you've dotted your "i"s and crossed your "t"s? This webinar will address the issues surrounding Facebook and how they impact your credit union's participation and engagement strategy.
About This Session:
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Documenting the important conversations leading to your credit union's involvement in social networking, including proper risk and readiness assessment tool strategies
- Compliance risks: advertising, retention and liability
- Setting accomplishment expectations: Is Facebook the right place for your credit union?
- Importance of staff training and member communication when launching a Facebook page
- Providing Facebook access to credit union employees: the pros and cons
- Basic elements of Facebook page layout: cover photo, applications and timeline
- Understanding Facebook's EdgeRank and what it means when you produce page content
Who Should Participate:
Senior management, marketing managers and those involved with credit union marketing and promotion who are new users of Facebook.
About the Presenter:
Eric C. Cook, WSI Internet Consulting
Consultant Eric Cook spent 15 years in banking, completing several strategic technology initiatives and bringing customers real-time online banking capability and a variety of other online conveniences. Today, Cook uses hands-on experience, creative web development, online marketing, social media strategies and state-of-the-art Internet solutions to help organizations better understand and leverage the power of the Internet as a strategic business tool.