Webinar: The Branch of the Future: How Branches Will Serve Members Who Don't Need Branches
Since 2008, transactions at teller windows have fallen 25 percent nationwide. This is just the beginning. With consumers using and trusting mobile and remote technologies, in-branch-teller transactions may become rare events. A recent survey indicated that consumers still want a convenient, physical branch, but only use it once a year. If members no longer need branches yet want them, what will branches be for? This webinar will look at branch theories, concepts and ideas from around the U.S. and the world.
About This Session:
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Creating your "flagship branch"
- Opening "member acquisition branches" to bring in new-especially younger-members
- Developing mini and micro "transaction and community branches" to serve members and give them a reason to come to you
- Establishing a robust "contact center" to deal with more complex member calls and chats in this new, high-technology world
- Current and future technology that make branches unnecessary and relevant at the same time
Who Should Participate:
CEOs, directors, supervisory committee members, branch managers, management and staff in operations, sales, marketing, lending, strategy and technology, and others interested in the future of credit unions
About the Presenter:
Tim Harrington, CPA, TEAM Resources
Tim Harrington is a Certified Public Accountant and president of TEAM Resources, a firm that provides consulting, strategic planning and training across the country. Since 1992, he has also taught lending personnel how to obtain monthly income from tax returns. As a faculty member of two CUNA schools on finance and tax, Harrington has consulted with, and provided training for, hundreds of financial institutions. In addition, he is the author of popular lending software Lenders Tax Analyzer.