Webinar: Pricing Consumer Loans for Profitability
Pricing for profitability is challenging enough without more legislation and regulation. Each credit union is unique in the marketplace, with a number of variables to consider when pricing and servicing consumer loans. But the one common denominator is the bottom-line challenge: You must be profitable to survive. This webinar will prepare you to set competitive fees and rates that will increase loan profitability.
About This Session:
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Which industries will revitalize lending for Main Street institutions
- Determining the profitability of your consumer loan services
- How to use rates, fees and balances for optimal pricing
- Using all loan factors in assessing risk
- Easy ways to estimate costs, plus comparison benchmarks
- What your economy of scale can tell you about strategic pricing options
- TAKEAWAY TOOLKIT with consumer loan benchmarks, a competitive analysis framework and a pen-on-paper tool for integrating the four basic pricing strategies: cost, competitive, relationship and value
Who Should Participate:
Staff involved with lending, finance and pricing services
About the Presenter:
G. Michael Moebs, CPA, MBA, Moebs $ervices, Inc.
Since founding his economic research firm in 1983, Mike Moebs has worked in the financial services industry. As an economist who understands the challenges affecting financial institutions, he's developed proprietary services and the well-known Financial Services Pricing Survey. Prior to establishing Moebs $ervices, Moeb served as a bank president, a COO of a 14-bank holding company, a credit union director and a director for several banks.