Webinar: Compliance Rules Deposit Operations Must Know
This webinar will concentrate on the regulations that affect deposit operations, including funds availability, check holds, CIP documentation, CTRs, BSA, Regulation E claims and more. It will also address common errors in deposit operations, BSA compliance and operational considerations for Regulations CC, D, DD and E.
Webinar participants (live and archived versions) will receive a letter of attendance certification with the webinar outline and an employee training log.
About This Session:
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- BSA red flags from the operations side
- Reg CC - common errors on placing and releasing holds
- Reg D - excessive withdrawals from savings and member notifications
- Reg E - error resolution, overdraft programs and opt-in
- Reg DD - statement issues, fee changes
- Privacy issues
- Right to Financial Privacy Act - types of information requests and your responsibilities
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT with sample Reg D letters regarding excessive withdrawals, sample error-resolution procedure and tracking log, a sample tracking log for information requests under the Right to Financial Privacy Act and a staff quiz/answer key
Who Should Participate:
All deposit operation employees, compliance officers and auditors
About the Presenter:
Ann Brode, Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
With nearly 40 years of experience, Ann Brode serves as a consultant to regional and community financial institutions in a wide range of areas, including strategic planning, lending, deposits, marketing, training, compliance and management. She has presented sessions for numerous state associations and has taught at the School of Banking Administration at the University of Wisconsin, as well as many other state banking schools. Brode is the author of The Bank Deposit Documentation Manual for Front Line Personnel and is well-represented in numerous industry publications.