Webinar: Advanced Facebook Strategies for Credit Unions
Your credit union has a Facebook page, but are you getting the most out of the world's largest social network? With more than 1 billion people now part of this global online community, if your strategy is not in tip-top shape, you may not be getting the results you expect for the time spent online.
There have been several changes to the Facebook system over the past year or so. Have you kept up, and do you know how to take advantage of them for your credit union? Facebook's Social Graph, custom apps, contest rules, page layout and renewed focus on images and graphic content are just a few things Facebook administrators need to know. After this webinar, you'll understand advanced tactics to ensure the time spent on Facebook is as productive as possible.
About This Session:
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Facebook's Edge Rank and how it influences your posts' likelihood of showing in your fans' newsfeed
- Privacy settings to ensure you are sharing the right information with the right people
- Elements of Facebook's advertising platform and paid promotional opportunities
- Add-on features to add value to your Facebook page, including the ability to create tabs (apps), cross-post to other social-networking platforms and generate content ideas to maximize engagement capabilities
- Measure what's working (and what's not) by using Facebook's Insights analytics
- Understand the influence Facebook has on your website by tracking activity using Google Analytics and how your social media efforts impact your overall online results
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT with an employee training log and staff quiz/answer key
Don't miss the related webinar! "Facebook 101 Getting Started: Policies, Risk Assessment & Next Steps" was held Feb. 13 and can be accessed on demand until Dec. 31. Visit https://www.cuany.org/webinar/021313 to learn more.
Who Should Participate:
Senior management, marketing, retail sales, compliance and IT staff involved with credit union Facebook efforts
About the Presenter:
Eric C. Cook, WSI Internet Consulting
Consultant Eric Cook spent 15 years in banking, completing several strategic technology initiatives and bringing customers real-time online banking capability and a variety of other online conveniences. Today, Cook uses hands-on experience, creative web development, online marketing, social media strategies and state-of-the-art Internet solutions to help organizations better understand and leverage the power of the Internet as a strategic business tool.
- On Demand Link and CD Rom - Available Until March 31, 2014