Webinar: Call Reports: What to Look for, Entering Information & Why It's Important
The NCUA 5300 Call Report is continually evolving. The report is updated quarterly with financial information for each credit union and includes information used by regulators, auditors, credit union management, supervisory/audit committees, staff and others to ascertain the financial health and stability of a credit union.
This webinar covers recent changes to the call reporting process and explains how to accurately report critical information, avoid common (yet costly) mistakes, recognize trends and update the report completely.
About This Session:
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Critical areas to review for completeness and precision
- Increase accuracy of the data entered in your call report
- Determine correct separation of duties to improve accuracy
- Maintenance of supporting documentation to assist outside parties
- Monitor new requirements, trends, and proposed regulations
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT with links to NCUA's Credit Union Online website, an employee training log and a staff quiz/answer key
Who Should Participate:
Credit union management, internal auditors, supervisory/audit committee members and others involved in the call report process
About the Presenter:
Stephen J.M. Schiltz, CPA, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
Stephen Schiltz is an assurance senior manager at CliftonLarsonAllen, where he applies years of experience to provide assurance services to credit unions and credit union service organizations. He has made presentations to credit union management teams, supervisory committees and boards of directors, and led numerous webinars. A licensed CPA in Arizona and Texas, Schiltz is a member of the AICPA, Arizona Society of CPAs, the Risk Management Association - Arizona Chapter and the Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society.
- On Demand Link and CD Rom - Available until May 31, 2014