Webinar: Debit Card Error Resolution & Regulation E Investigations
Financial institutions must ensure they correctly interpret Regulation E and comply with all the requirements for processing error disputes associated with debit card transactions. The error resolution process for debit card transactions has very specific requirements for disclosing information throughout the investigative process. This webinar will review each of the error resolution requirements outlined in Regulation E.
About This Session:
This webinar will address the following:
- What types of transactions are governed by Regulation E?
- How do you determine the consumer's financial liability?
- What financial adjustments should be included in consumer credits?
- When is a credit truly final?
- Monitoring the consumer's account after reversing a provisional credit
- Impact of card associations' "Zero Liability" requirements