Webinar: Escrow Account Compliance
RESPA has numerous, very specific requirements on how and when escrow disclosures are given. This webinar will review the entire process and reveal common errors and examiner citations. You'll also receive checklists to help ensure that your credit union complies with escrow requirements-and that your disclosures and statements are complete.
About This Session:
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- When does escrow apply?
- Initial analysis for proper escrow amounts
- How is escrow disclosed on the HUD statement?
- What needs to be included in the initial disclosure and annual and short-year statements?
- What should be done if there is a shortage, surplus, or deficiency?
- Handouts will be provided in "procedure language" that can be used as a template to write your own escrow procedures
- Valuable checklists and tools will be included