Webinar: The Last Frontier: Risks & Opportunities for Business Loans
With investment income shrinking, the need for loan interest income is of paramount importance. However, today's economic conditions and competition make new loan acquisition very difficult. But there is another lending horizon that is still relatively new and untouched by the credit union industry: BUSINESS LENDING! It is a loan product many credit unions have yet to explore, but with great opportunity comes great risk. This webinar will cover it all.
About This Session:
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Risks and opportunities in business lending
- What is business lending, and is it right for your credit union?
- Business lending due diligence requirements
- Components required for a business lending program
- Types of business loans to consider
- What makes a successful business lending program?
- Techniques and tools to monitor and provide oversight for a business lending program