Webinar: Robbery Preparedness for All Staff
NCUA requires credit unions to adopt appropriate security procedures to discourage robberies, burglaries and larcenies and to assist in identification and prosecution of persons who commit such acts. You must receive regular security training regardless of your position in the financial institution.
This fast-moving webinar provides the required training and will prepare you to react rationally before, during and after a robbery. You'll learn exactly how robbers evaluate your institution before they commit the robbery, as well as robbery techniques they may use and "red flags" to know if someone might be casing your credit union for a robbery. This webinar will meet or exceed the training requirements for your entire staff, and participants (live or on-demand) will receive a letter of attendance certification, an electronic training log and a quiz/answer key for staff education.
About This Session:
This webinar will address the following:
- The steps a potential robber uses to evaluate your credit union before a robbery
- Specific steps staff should perform before, during and after a robbery
- Actions that can increase danger to yourself or others in a robbery situation
- The emotional support necessary for staff after a robbery event
- How social media can play a role in a robbery
- A cash dispenser or cash recycling unit's role in a robbery situation